Fall Class Starts October 7
Body Up! Co-Regulation:
Relationship Skills for Well-Being
Time: 8 Mondays, October 7-November 25, 7-9 pm Price: $150
Explore what Body Up! Co-Regulation skills can do for you and your relationships. Make friends with your nervous system and explore how it behaves around other people. Learn to calm down, energize or get connected with others, on purpose, when you want to.
In this eight week course you will:
- Expand your capacity for sturdy, embodied relationships.
- Connect with others while staying connected with yourself.
- Learn to shift out of threat responses and stuck places, with a partner.
- Play with fun ways to create embodied boundaries.
- Access new capacity for ease and aliveness.
Together we will learn the four skills for embodiment in relational space and how to rev up, calm down or adjust our nervous systems for communication, as needed. This course requires that you engage with practice partners weekly so you can take home practices to do with friends, family or clients.
You can learn how to create sturdier relationships that truly support you, plus powerful tools for dealing with with depression, stress and anxiety.
Imagine connecting, cooperating and staying present, even when relationships get challenging.
Come build deep skills for helping others as you nourish yourself.
“To go fast, go alone, but to go far we must go together.”
~Mamadi Keita (Guinean master drummer)