Fall Class Starts October 21
Body Up! Co-Regulation:
Embodiment + Relationship Skills for Well-Being
Time, NEW: 8 Mondays, October 21-December 9, 7-9 pm Price: $150
Sun Studio, Arts & Industry Building, 221 Pine St. Florence, Ma
Explore what Body Up! Co-Regulation skills can do for you and your relationships. Make friends with your nervous system and explore how it behaves around other people. Learn to calm down, energize or get connected with others, on purpose, when you want to.
In this eight week course you will:
- Expand your capacity for sturdy, embodied relationships.
- Learn simple antidotes to shame.
- Connect with others while staying connected with yourself.
- Learn to shift out of threat responses and stuck places, with a partner.
- Use embodied boundaries to feel more alive and get closer.
- Access new capacity for ease and vitality.
Together we will learn the four skills for embodiment in relational space and how to rev up, calm down or adjust our nervous systems for communication, as needed. This course requires that you engage with practice partners weekly so you can take home practices to do with friends, family or clients.
You can learn how to create sturdier relationships that truly support you, plus powerful tools for dealing with with depression, stress and anxiety.
Imagine connecting, cooperating and staying present, even when relationships get challenging.
Come build deep skills for helping others as you nourish yourself.
“To go fast, go alone, but to go far we must go together.”
~Mamadi Keita (Guinean master drummer)