Get more connected, engaged and embodied with the people you see online.
A Workshop of Collaborative Regulation
A well regulated nervous system can adapt to the task at hand, be it rest, action, communication, or relating. A body that can regulate can relax, act, play, feel, create and connect.
What you can expect:
• Learn core principles for feeling connected nervous system to nervous system on the internet.
• Try out collaborative, embodied practices for connecting online and in-person.
• Explore boundary muscles – so you can get closer and still feel safe.
• Make friends with your social nervous system.
• Explore shifting your nervous system out of threat responses.
• Explore strategies to shift states on purpose, when you want to.
• Learn two simple principles for dissolving shame.
We will connect as a group on Zoom, and also use break out rooms to practice in pairs and 4s. You will need internet, a computer or tablet with internet and Zoom downloaded, and a private space. The bigger the screen the more possibility for co-regulation, no phones.